Add a map to your listing
Modified on: Sat, 4 Jan, 2014 at 12:24 PM
- Click on the Owners Logon
link on the left side of page.
- Logon using your Username and Password.
If you have forgotten your password, enter your email address in the
username field, check the email password box, click the submit
button, and your password will be emailed to you instantly.
- Click on the property you want to edit and scroll down to the map settings and click the 'View Map Now'
- A new window will open up where you can type in your address,
then save your changes.
- The map with marker will appear. If the marker is in the correct
spot, you are good to go.
- If your marker is in the wrong spot, click on the marker, hold
your mouse button down, drag to where you want the marker, then
release your mouse button.
- Once the marker is in the desired position on the map, save your
changes by clicking the 'Save Marker' button.
Click on the image below to view a screenshot...
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.